Reviews for The Brownie Factory (OUB Centre)

Western
Chiu Yen Phua

Give me more brownies

Brownies - http://phuachiuyen.wordpress.com/2012/09/08/the-brownie-factory-one-raffles-place/

Give me more give me more..........

The first bite was extremely pleasant. Soft, sweet, yet not too sweet. It made me yearn for a second, third, fourth and so on bite. Thick chocolate texture with slight moist. The top layer of chocolate was super chocolatey and crunchy.

I would love to try the many other available flavours!

17 Sep 2012 • 240 reviews • 1 follower

Give me more brownies

Give me more give me more..........

I would love to try the many other available flavours!

20 Feb 2012 • 8 reviews • 7 followers

Brownies Anyone ? - The Brownie Factory Review

For the full review - visit here - http://archieunplugged.blogspot.com/2012/01/brownie-factory-anyone.html

The Brownie Factory is small in size but very generous in choices. They offer over 20 types of brownies to choose from and it is not easy to pick one at all. Conveniently, they have placards on the best sellers ( from 1 to 5) and offer the new ones with a note too.

I have personally tried their Fudgy Gooey Chocolate Brownie, The Triple Chocolate Brownie, The Vegan Nutty Brownie, The Salted Caramel Brownie and the The Caramel Pecan Brownie ( most favourite!)They also have convenient packages for you to gift or for a birthday.

The prices range from 3 dollars to close to 5 dollars. If I am not too wrong, the most expensive one was a cheesecake brownie at some 4 dollars odd. They are a perfect fix for a sweet carving, or for a not so awesome day at work. They also offer some icecream choices, which I haven't tried.

Triple Chocolate Brownie is one of their best sellers and it can be safe bet for anyone who wants to try for a first time. It has a crumby texture unlike a brownie and is with apt sweetness. Made a mental note to try their peppermint brownie sometime too. It has this pretty green with chocolate stripes.

08 Oct 2011 • 259 reviews • 7 followers

our favourite brownie!

For photos and more reviews, visit us at http://foodphd.wordpress.com!

For a dense chocolaty slab of brownie, we have always sweared by The Brownie Factory’s No.2 Best Seller: The Fudgy Wudgy Chewy Gooey Brownie. This brownie tasted exactly like what the name suggested. It is possibly the only fudgy and chewy brownie around in Singapore, a far deviation from the typical porous, crumby, chocolate flavoured brownie. It is best served warm as only then would the fudginess and gooeiness be amplified, and when served with a dollop of ice cream, the effects could be explosive. Offered alongside the No. 2 best seller are a lot of other varieties of different combinations and flavoured brownies which are equally worth the try. For a lighter brownie with an added fragrance and texture from nuts, the No. 1 best seller Fudgy Chewy Gooey Brownie would be a good choice.