15 Sep 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower
1. Outdoor sitting area can get really humid. Restaurant dont bother to install fans outside. So unless you are sure the weather's gonna be good, dress down. esp if you are gonna be there for a 1.5hr soccer match.
2. Me and my boyfriend had a small table for 2, which was fine. Later on, 2 of our friends said they would be joining us, so we asked for 2 more chairs. A service staff brought 2 plastic chairs over (stacked on top of one another) and didnt bother to unstack the chair to arrange around the table. Left the chairs next to me and walked away.
3. The charge GST after including their service charge, unlike other restaurants who charge both at the same time. I'm not sure if that is even legal. Consumers end up paying more in that way.
4. We paid by cash and when the change came, we realised a $2 note was hidden neatly under the receipt. most people wouldnt take the receipt and hence would have missed out on any notes that were neatly tucked under. I'm not sure what is their intention but we both felt it wasnt a very honest act. So, if you have to go there, check underneath the receipt when you get your change back.
5. Food is nothing to rave about at all.