Daily: 06:00 - 10:30
Mon - Sat: 11:30 - 14:30
Sun: 11:30 - 15:00
Mon - Thu: 18:30 - 00:00
Fri - Sat: 18:30 - 01:00
Sun: 18:30 - 00:00
Located in Sheraton Towers Hotel on Scotts Road, The Dining Room (Sheraton Towers Hotel) serves Fusion cuisine.
This Sheraton Towers restaurant is a firm favourite with at least three generations of foodies in Singapore: the breath-taking space features floor-to-ceiling glass windows facing a scenic waterfall, while the classic buffet spread features everything from local favourites like laksa (their signature dish, served dry or gravy-style) and mee siam to seafood platters on ice, Japanese sashimi, prime rib roast, the famous Dining Room Laksa and durian pengat (hand-made with palm sugar, fresh mousse and fresh durian pulp). The fairer s** can look out for 'Women Only Wednesdays' when women enjoy 50 per cent off the Mediterranean dinner spread.
1) plates are not being cleared on time. Have many staff but they are just interested in setting up for new table.
2) crab is marshy and taste like chlorine.....
3) salmon in cream with Indian flavour????
4) pastries are pathetic. To think I can see cheap pastries in a buffet that are worth $62.
5) the soups are so tasteless.
dont come for the buffet, you will definitely regret it?
1) The surrounding ambience is really good. The view is also very comfortable as you can see a huge waterfall.
2) Service is really good as they clear your dishes and fill your cups real fast. Maybe because there were not much of customers.
3) Choice of food is really less. They do not refill the ice cream when its finished.
4) Definetly not worth the price.
Good scenery with waterfall but food is not recommended. I have try their dinner buffet, it's most valuable meal is oyster, sashimi, & beef. The foods variety is limited choice.
The Japanese food session is merely 1 type of salmon, 1 octopus, 1 sweet prawns and few kind of sushi. The oyster still fresh but has cracked shell inside the oyster meal. I used my tongue push it out, it is so troublesome. The beef taste good but only served for medium rare. The fan lobster is so tiny. Other dishes like common local foods like fried potato, friend chicken wings, smoke lamb, curry beef, mussel, bak kut teh soup, black chicken soup, flower crab, and etc.
Please visit my food blog