Daily: 06:00 - 10:30
Mon - Sat: 11:30 - 14:30
Sun: 11:30 - 15:00
Mon - Thu: 18:30 - 00:00
Fri - Sat: 18:30 - 01:00
Sun: 18:30 - 00:00
Located in Sheraton Towers Hotel on Scotts Road, The Dining Room (Sheraton Towers Hotel) serves Fusion cuisine.
Tried out the place after seeing Insing put it at the top 5. Very very disappointed. The main course was horrible. I went on a Friday lunch. There was nothing much to eat. Total opposite of The Line and Melts. It totally does not deserve the high mention as I believe there are many more buffets that are better. I was very disappointed. But just like the review said, the desert was not too bad. Other than that, quite horrible. Good service though. Lousy food and not a good price. Won't recommend u to go. 100% not my top 5, probably closer to bottom 5 of all the buffets that I have gone to.
Food: Gets 1 star for the desert section.
Value: If there was 0, I would give it 0.
1) plates are not being cleared on time. Have many staff but they are just interested in setting up for new table.
2) crab is marshy and taste like chlorine.....
3) salmon in cream with Indian flavour????
4) pastries are pathetic. To think I can see cheap pastries in a buffet that are worth $62.
5) the soups are so tasteless.
dont come for the buffet, you will definitely regret it?
1) The surrounding ambience is really good. The view is also very comfortable as you can see a huge waterfall.
2) Service is really good as they clear your dishes and fill your cups real fast. Maybe because there were not much of customers.
3) Choice of food is really less. They do not refill the ice cream when its finished.
4) Definetly not worth the price.