Donut Factory has closed.

Review for (Closed) Donut Factory (Raffles City)

2.8

American
Address: #B1-61, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 250 North Bridge Road, 179101

Delicious Donuts

Well, I think the donuts craze is dying out based on the short queue at the Donut Factory stall in Raffles City.

However, I still enjoy the donuts at this place which is soft and fluffy, complete with yummy but not too sweet toppings.

Unable to resist the temptation when I passed by this stall recently, I bought 3 donuts at the price of $3.90 : Hazlenut Milk Chocolate Donut, Coffee Roasted Almond Dount and Apple Cinnamon Donut.

They're simply delicious and perfect for donuts fans!
Apple Cinnamon Donut

More reviews of Donut Factory

Quite the average.

I've only eaten normal and bad tasting donuts in Singapore. This belongs to the normal category.

I felt it was quite similar to munchy donuts in terms of dough and filling quality.

Dough belong to denser types, had butter taste in it. Its not bad. Prefer J.CO though.

Someone intro me great donuts please!!
Overall

Why did they close down?

Just a couple of months ago, I was still stopping over at Donut factory at Raffles City (which I have to say was the best Donut factory outlet in Singapore) to get a quick bite. Their donuts were fresh and delicious and they often had the flavors all of their approx. 30 flavors available unlike the other outlets when they often only have about half of their flavors to select from. The ratings are based on what I remember when I used to patronize their store everytime I visted Raffles City.

Donut Factory!

A Singapore donut chain that also offers a wide range of creative drinks and other quality snacks, Donut Factory offers about 30 selection of finely made donuts flavours. The donuts served here is simply delectable and my favourite is the chocolate donut. It is not too rich or sweet. The staffs were very warm and prompt in getting out my order. Remember to bring a cut out coupon from Today newspaper to get a free glazed donut with any purchase. The promotion is valid until 31 Jan 2010. I brought my coupon and it was really value for money. The shop is also having a contest currently and every $10 spent automatically gives you a chance to win many exciting prizes!

Good promotion

They had a 1 for 1 offer when you buy a box of 6. The offer only allow you to redeem at other days and no the day itself. Hence, i paid $7 for 2 boxes of 6 donuts actually and is so worth it !!! Best price for 12 dounuts is $11 Wish they will continue this offer !!

Only One

Being a self service stall, it is all good. The staff have always been very polite and now that the craze is over, the lines are not foolishly long.

Now there is only one donut that I really like there and becuase it is that good, I am not going to state what is is here. All that I will say is that I tried a similar attempt at this donut at their competitor around the corner and sorry it will just not compare. The chocolate is much better at the Donut Factory.

Ahhh...it is now time to pay them a visit and indulge...will resist and buy only one...