Reviews for The Line

International
Choo Yao Chuen

slightly better than others

This place needs no introduction. It is one of the more popular 5-star buffets in town. For the price you pay and the branding behind it, I personally would expect something better; but to put it in perspective, it is still better than the other 5-star buffets in town, in terms of spread and quality of food. I also like the ambiance here.
01 Dec 2014 • 43 reviews • 0 follower

slightly better than others

04 Nov 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Everything is normal except ambience

It's famous for its name only I guess. We went there as a group. The evironment is great, nice and clean. Light effect is just nice. It's good for gathering. However, the food is really normal. I didn't feel it's a 5 star hotel buffet. Sashimi is limited, only salmon was serving at the moment. Steak is a bit thin n it's not tender, almost the same as hawker served... Oyster is small, but tasty is still ok. Cooked food are generally normal. Business meal might be good. For personal, it's really a waste of $$. sorry to see that... The chef's cooking still need to improve dramatically...
23 Sep 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

not worth the money

Went for my birthday lunch on Tues but was disappointed with the food provided. seafood only got prawn, carb and oyster. alot of indian food and nothing else