Reviews for Marmalade Pantry in the City

2.8

AmericanInternationalWestern
Hubert Cheo

GREAT CHEESECAKE!!!!

I love the cheese cake here, its so amazingly delicious!

First discovered this gem of a cafe when i was walking though ion, and everyone knows ion rght?

So i sat down and had a meal, it was nubbad, however the cheesecake which followed was the bomb!

Mamalade, keep making those delicious cakes!
07 Feb 2015 • 170 reviews • 5 followers

Forgettable

For the full post and picture visit toseetofeeltoeat

Spicy Crabmeat Linguine: Al dente linguine which absorbed the tasty spicy tomato sauce and generous servings of crab meat. The pasta was good but the Crab meat Pasta at Halia was definitely better.

My Oriental Grilled Salmon with Soba was sad. The slab of salmon was well grilled but it tasted like nothing. The salmon was not sweet with freshness, it was not well-marinated with anything, and I just felt like I was simply putting bits of something into my mouth. The soba was equally sad. Strips of cucumber sitting on top of strands of limp soba doused with sauce.

The best part of the meal was the truffle fries.
25 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Underwhelming.

Disappointed. Went there after reading about the win at the Epicurean awards. Pumpkin soup was watery and flavorless. Ravioli in soup was undercooked.
Chicken basque was basically grilled chicken on tomato purée with some vegetables for garnish.
Pasta was undercooked and "separate" from the tomato sauce
 Didn't have dessert after the experience.
 Would not recommend.
The management of Marmalade Pantry in the City responded to this review:
29 Dec 2014
Hi there,

We are terribly sorry about the bad experience you faced. This is not indicative of what we envisioned for our customers. Please drop us a DM on Facebook with your email address so we can get touch with you.

Thank you.

Team Marmalade.
09 Dec 2014 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

GREAT CHEESECAKE!!!!

I love the cheese cake here, its so amazingly delicious!

Mamalade, keep making those delicious cakes!

Similar Listings