3 course meal lunch5 votes

Anniversary4 votes

howinston
 • 18 Mar 2014 81 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I was craving for a North Indian meal recently and I immediately thought of The Song of India. I have been here before and they have great lunches available - you can choose either buffet style, an executive set lunch or ala carte.

Going there, you can park next to the restaurant, and its free! Very convenient if you are driving.

As I didn't feel like eating a lot, I settled on the Executive Set Lunch instead. If you have a big appetite, go for the buffet... You wouldn't be disappointed with the range and quality.

Back to my executive set lunch... These were the highlights:
- Appetisers: Baby potatoes and Chicken tikka - Both were nicely done, and the chicken was juicy and succulent.
- The main course: The mains were served together on a special glass plate. I loved the Goan fish curry, Saag Paneer, Dhaal, served with rice. There were also lotus root chips served on the side that added a nice touch to the meal.
- Naans - The naans were baked to order, and it came piping hot to your table. Absolutely fresh and delicious.
- Dessert: The restaurant served up different desserts on a plate, which included fresh fruits, Carrot Pastry, Indian Sweet and a special Indian Ice cream that is made inhouse. The desserts were excellent!

I would definitely recommend you to try the executive set lunch at least once.

Must tries: Executive Set Lunch

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Business Dining, Dinner, Lunch
  • Delectable desserts to end your meal!
  • Yummy Naans!
  • The Executive Set Lunch - The best dishes on a plate!
  • Appetisers to whet your appetite!

currypuff
 • 06 Feb 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I Had a dinner With My office friends , we had the set dinner , it was nice and tasty , personaly enjoyed most of it , nice decent eXperience  we had ,overall service and staff were very attentive , good service too

Must tries: set dinner

Fine Dining

LX TAN
 • 27 Dec 2013 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
The wait staffs and the foos there suck big time! Wait staffs were rude and unattentive! Knowledge wise on the menu were a total disgrace! Not reliable! Not worth your money and time to dine there! LOUSY PLACE of so called fine dining! Thumbs down!