Summary

Cheddar Cheese Waffle, D24 Durain Waffles, Rendang Chicken Rice, white chocolate oreo only View all
After Work, Chillout, Brunch, Buffet, Cheap Eat/Budget, Children/Family, High Tea, Take Away, Breakfast, Dinner View all

Vegetarian Mee from The Waffle Factory @ Singapore Post Centre

A newly met non-vegetarian friend based

on her sixth sense recommended this place for lunch 2 weeks ago. She said I would

be able to find vegetarian food here even through all of us hasn’t been to this

eatery. It turned out that she was right!

This lovely lady who often consumed vegetarian

food told me that she would skip vegetarian food for that day. But, upon going

through The Waffles Factory’s menu, all three of us ordered Vegetarian Mee.

The other non-vegetarian loves this

simply soup noodle (spicy) so much that she kept praising about it. As for myself, I

was happy to spot another vegetarian friendly eatery and more dining options

available. However, I still yearn for more vegetarian choices and much more

delicious vegetarian food.

Most helpful reviews for The Waffle Factory (Eunos)

legitimate smile & thank you

5 stars for service and 2 stars for the rest:   we visited the place, 2 weeks ago had the spaghetti and nasi lemak...   What makes us happy is the auntie who serves us with a smile and try to communicate with us and very attentive, (because I put the chilli from nasi lemak to my spaghetti...haha), even do recommendation and so... the rest of the crew give us a thank you goodbye when we left the shop.   I can tell the difference between legitimate smile and thank you, we're happy that we got one from them.

My Favorite Waffle Shop

For detailed review with photos, pls visit: http://musings-of-a-rabbit.blogspot.sg/2013/11/love-for-desserts-waffle-factory.html

The waffles are really value for money as you get to savor the richly flavoured waffles in the air-conditioned eatery and sip a beverage there as well~ Ahhh~~ Plain SHIOK-ness ♥ Moreover, if you are an A&W fan, you can always drop by to try their Root Beer Float although it is made of normal root bear and vanilla ice-cream.

A Fantastic 5 Star Waffle Shop

Know this shop from a close friend. Decided to have a try one day when going to Paya Lebar Singapore Post Centre.
Reaching there during lunch time and saw many people squeezing into this small food outlet. Saw many newspaper cut out and then know that there are many recommendations from all the major newspapers and magazines featuring this food outlet.
I managed to squeeze into it. I ordered a rendang chicken rice, a chocolate oreo waffle and their signature ice mango tea.
To my surprise, the food was extremely good!! The rendang chicken really make me swallow the bones as well. The rice can taste using very good rice. The oreo waffle looks good same as the taste. A very different waffle that you can find outside. I think this is why they are featured by the media.
The mango tea, tasted better than some premium coffee and tea chain. I tabao another two before I went off meeting my friend.
I think this is a very good and quality food outlet that I want to introduce to people. I think I will be their regular customer from now. Cheers and keep up the good work!

Waffle Factory Buffet Review @PassportChop.com

There is definitely value in the Waffle Factory Buffet - for just $8.80, you get unlimited waffles + a choice of drink of ice cream waffles. Just that after this feast, you might feel like staying away from waffles for the next 2 weeks or at least thats how we felt :-) See details and pictures of this review here at: http://www.passportchop.com/asia/singapore/waffle-factory-buffet/