Daily: 12:00 - 14:30
Daily: 18:30 - 22:30
Be charmed by Celebrity Master Chef Ho Tien Tsai’s Chinese culinary creations.
Read the full review at http://thehungrybunnie.blogspot.com
Tien Court's a bit of a hidden gem. Although it's been around for the past 20 over years and garnered a number of dining awards, it's still relatively unknown to the masses.
Service here is amazingly professional and discreet, yet warm and attentive.
The food's a mix of Cantonese and Sichuan classics, and the price points of this restaurant are really much lower than what you'd expect of such a fine dining establishment.
1) Crispy Fried Chicken Marinated with Fuzhou Rice Wine ($16), which was amazingly full-flavoured.
2) Braised Beancurd with Crab Meat and Crab Roe ($16) was also very yummy. But the beancurd was a little water-logged
3) Stir Fried French Beans with Minced Meat ($14) was another hit.
4) Braised Assorted Seafood with Beancurd Soup ($8) was full-flavoured yet delicate, thick yet light
Read my full review at http://www.eatdreamlove.com/tien-court/
We have tried the following:
- Prosperity Swordfish and Salmon Yu Sheng 鱼生 S$48 (Medium), S$68 (Large)
- Double-boiled Superior Shark's Fin in Shark's Cartilage Soup (鲨鱼骨炖中鲍翅)
- Sauteed Lobster with Foie Gras (鹅肝酱龙虾)
- Prosperity Pen Cai/ Poon Choi (盆菜) S$298 (Medium), S$488 (Large)
- Steamed Glutinous Rice with Preserved Meat in Lotus Leaf (荷叶八宝饭) S$32.80 (Small), S$42.80 (Medium), S$52.80 (Large)
- Snow Pear with Red Wine (红酒雪梨) and Nian Gao (年糕)
Tien Court serves delicious chinese dishes. I love the Double-boiled Superior Shark's Fin in Shark's Cartilage Soup (鲨鱼骨炖中鲍翅)! It was superbly well done! The elegant ambience is traditional but has a contemporary feel to it. It uses the auspicious colours like red and also has a huge collection of different type antiques like paintings. It is great for family gathering!
Tien Court was having their 45th Anniversary set at $45++/pax for a 6-course meal showcasing some of their specialities. Since my wife and I have never been there before, this was a good opportunity to try the cuisine. Dinner started with a Shredded Smoked Duck with Rockmelon, Honeydew & Mango salad garnished with cilantro. The flavors worked very well together, and the fruit and cilantro lightened the taste of the smoked duck.