Reviews for Tim Ho Wan (Plaza Singapura)

AsianCantoneseChineseDim SumHong Kong
natalieoh

Rooting for the porridge!

BBQ pork buns were crispy, sweet and soft all at the same time, love it! The har gow were juicy and tasty, likewise for the carrot cake and siew mai. Nothing to complain about! However, while others are raving about the Big Four Heavenly King, my personal favourite would be the century egg porridge! Porridge was flavourful and served warm, with morsels of century eggs for easier consumption. No need to "cut" the eggs with the spoon. Portion was just right too, not too big to be full!

05 Nov 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Rooting for the porridge!

29 Oct 2014 • 9 reviews • 0 follower

Long queue, worth the visit for the char siew pao

Long queue, waited for 45 minutes before we got a seat but serving was fast.
Worth the visit for the char siew pao
16 Oct 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Tim Ho Wan

I went there during lunch hours, it was rather fast because we waited for like couple of mins.

Ordered BBQ Pork Buns, Har gow, Shrimp Chee Chong Fun, Ma Lai Gao, Glutinous Rice in Lotus Leaf, I think there are somemore.... But couldn't remember.

I would only recommend BBQ Pork Buns, it was really crispy on the outside and the Char Siew is really juicy on the inside. Other than this, the rest weren't that fantastic. Despite of my friend's recommendation for Ma Lai Gao, it was under my expectation; I didn't like the texture and it tasted really porous lol.

Just once its enough...