Review for Tims Restaurant & Cafe

Western
Address: #01-52, 95 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh, 310095
03 Jul 2014

Unforgettable dining experience

Wonderful dining experience at Tim's restaurant today! Have been here once before with my friends but recently returned with my family and we had a superb dining experience.

The menu had good variety and the dishes that we ordered were delicious. The steak that we ordered was cooked to perfection at medium well, together with the momo that is simply an amazing dish. While the cheese scallop was a little filling and rich, it was still good. The only wasted part was that the Portuguese egg tart ordered was so-so but that's okay considering its their main dishes that are the main attraction.

Definitely a must try with 5-star dishes at value prices!
steaks, Momo

More reviews of Tims Restaurant & Cafe

Decent place

This is a nice little setting located in the regular neighbourhood at Toa Payoh area serving western food. From steaks to chicken, to pork, to fish and pastas and pizzas, there is a sufficently wide range of selections and choices for you to satisfy your tastebuds.  Food that I will recommend from here would be their combo meals which is probably a few bucks cheaper as compared to buying individually. The combo meals would usually be a selection of 2 different meats (Like a beef with chicken, or a fish with sausage, etc) topped with baked potato. You can add extra cash to make it into a meal by adding a dessert and a coffee or tea. They do serve pretty good appetisers like cheese scallops and once in a while, I will order half a dozen fresh oysters to start my meal with. For the price, i must say the taste and the portion is decent, The pretty good service from the staff also makes this place a good budget place to visit for a weekend chillout.

Baked steak

Disappointed with the steak. Asked for medium rare but it came out well done.
Wasnt pan seared, was baked. Too chewy and the fats were not well cooked.

Goiing by the reviews earlier , we were badly surprised. But maybe they are having an off day. Or maybe not.
Overall

A nice hidden eatery with great food.

The western items are reasonably priced and portions are decent. They also serve Nepalese food but haven't got the chance to try it out. Free water too!

Gooooooooood !

My first time visiting this restaurant. From quality to service , my overall dining experience was wonderful. Price wise was very reasonable. I definitely will patronize here again.