Summary

Ambience3
Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla Gelato, Grilled Pandan Chicken Chop, Seafood Aglio Olio, Mexican Quesadilla, Pork Cordon Bleu, Earl Grey Cake, Matcha Lava Cake, Meatball Spaghetti, Starter, Walnut Brownie with Vanilla Gelato View all
After Work, Cheap Eat/Budget, Children/Family, Dinner, Lunch, Ala Carte, Chillout, Nice Deco, Birthdays, Brunch, High Tea, Large Groups/Gathering, Relaxed View all

Cheap.

The food is cheap because the ingredients are cheap. This is a wannabe hipster cafe. It tried too hard on the ambience to really be cool. They should invest more in the food And use quality produce instead of what to me tastes like a cheap supermarket ready meal. Apologies to the owners but I tried this place when it first opened and it was not good. After so many good reviews I needed to see if it was first week jitters and things improved. Nope. There was a 1 hour wait to get in the other night. Now I know why. I finished my meal before my friends even appeared. Of course with service like this there will be queues. It's probably a nice place for kids to go to. Just never my kids.

Most helpful reviews for To-gather Cafe

Great place to chillax

Was in the area and decided to pop in for a after-dinner thingie...   What struck me first was how beautifully put together (no pun intended) the cafe was designed and decorated. It is evident that the owners put a lot of themselves into this cafe! The theme of the cafe is simple and every small detail is aligned with the whole feel of the cafe. I can't explain well, you need to come and experience it for yourself. I was so moved by the cafe that I was inspired to (one day...far far later) own a cafe of my own and to have my own feel translated into the cafe.   Now to tell you a little more about the food. The desserts are actually quite good. Not sure if they make them on-site but it's good nevertheless. The drinks are no bad as well. All in all, a great place to just come and hang and talk and chill!

Prices are relatively cheap and reasonable!

For starters: their mushroom soup is too diluted. What a unforgettable scene, both of us were spamming our soup with pepper. Their soup is a tad bit soft, the thickness of the common mushroom soup standard isn't there!

Main course: the chicken chop sauce is pretty satisfying! However, I find that the portion is quite insufficient for a huge-eater, at the same time you're paying it for $8.90 so it's acceptable.

Full review with photos: http://mshuilingg.blogspot.sg/2014/01/to-gather-cafe.html

Together at To-gather

To-gather cafe is a cozy place with inspirational messages located in the heartlands. And the name sounds interesting too!

So far, I have been there quite a number of times and the food is really delicious!

They have many different types of appetizers, main course and desserts and drinks to choose from; some of them are the Calamari rings (comes with Honey mustard / tartar sauce), Grilled Pandan Chicken Chop, Meatball Spaghetti, Matcha lava cake (the matcha flavour is not too overpowering), Walnut brownie with Vanilla Gelato, which are tasty and really worth a try!

Definitely a place to get together with your loved ones!

Attitude and Respect

POOR ATTITUDE AND RESPECT from the waiters and assistants of the cafe, unfriendly and unreasonable. Because of the staff we had a very unpleasant experience. And thus, we are very unhappy with it. Highly unreccommended.