Review for Tom's Palette

DessertsWestern
Address: #01-25, Shaw Leisure Gallery, 100 Beach Road, 189702
13 Jul 2014
Overall

A place for the adventurous!

This is the place if you like your ice cream in exotic flavours! I will go for the rum and raisin anytime, rum flavour is heavy enough and gets absorbed into the raisins, yums! Service is great, the staffs are friendly and make the atmosphere cheerful! A definite must-go dessert place after dinner at Ah Loy Thai just opposite! :)

rum n raisin

More reviews of Tom's Palette

interesting ice cream

Tom's palette located at shaw leisure gallery has made a name out for himself for all the creations of ice cream. what i really like is the sea salt caramel and if you are one whom likes boost dont forget to try the chocolate stout

Ice cream!!

Many ice cream places in Singapore serves good ice cream in our hot weather. But no other places have such interesting fkavours of ice cream. It's good for those who always want to try something different. its crowded during the weekends as well but good on weekdays afternoon. U can enjoy a leisure cup of ice cream at ur own pace. Love the creative atmosphere in the restaurant too.

Homemade ice cream

This place is located at shaw tower and is a dessert dining concept that specialises in serving home made ice cream. It is a very popular hangout and dessert place for customers who have finished their meal (usually dinner) at a nearby eating place and they will usually come here to have some after dinner dessert. As with many ice cream themed cafes, this place sells beverages too but as always, space can be quite limited. If you come at super peak periods, you might have some trouble trying to get a seat. I would not recommend large gatherings at this place because of the small space area unless you guys come by during the off peak hours. Recommended and suitable ice cream for ages.

Adventurous Ice cream Taste

The location was confusing at first. My friend and I has mistaken the building was near suntec city instead of bugis. However, as we strolled around the area, we found the road. How silly can we be?

I sampled a few flavors but I only really wanted to try the salted egg yolk one because that was the taste that I was most curious. I thoroughly enjoyed my ice cream, but I really wish to know the receipe. Nonetheless delicious. Very smooth, very refreshing, an adventure well taken.