The HGW community like this place for...
- Take Away8 votes
- Cheap Eat/Budget4 votes
- Breakfast2 votes
- Brunch2 votes
- High Tea2 votes
- Quiet1 vote
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining1 vote
- After Work1 vote
- Chillout1 vote
- Supper1 vote
- Children/Family1 vote
- People Watching1 vote
- Egg tarts6 votes
- egg tart2 votes
- egg cake1 vote
- 蛋挞 + 鸡蛋糕1 vote
- Coconut Tarts1 vote
- 鸡蛋挞 (egg tart) + 椰丝鸡蛋挞 (coconut egg tart) + 叉烧酥 (bbq pork crisp)
- 瓜茸老婆饼 (candied melon crisp - wife cookie)
- 五香皮蛋酥 (salty five spice century egg crisp)
- 豆沙鸡蛋糕 (chinese cake with red bean paste)
- 咖喱鸡肉酥 (curry chicken crisp) + 猪肉烧包 (pork crisp)
- 豆蓉酥饼 (salty green bean crisp)
- 大福饼 (plain shortcake) + 豆沙芝麻酥 (sesame shortcake with red bean paste)
What others are saying...
I wouldn’t say that the egg tart is extra phenomenal and out of the world, however it definitely is worth the try if you’re big on flaky crusted ...
My husband LOVES wife's biscuits, and one time we bought and tried wife's biscuits from many different bakeries (I didn't know about Tong Heng ...