Summary

Ambience3
Egg tarts, Coconut Tarts, egg cake, 蛋挞 + 鸡蛋糕 View all
Take Away, Cheap Eat/Budget View all

Diamond Egg Tarts: A Foodie Girl's Best Friend

Happiness is having someone pick you up after a long day in a car filled with the wonderful aromas of freshly baked egg tarts. Ohhhh yeah.

I had one of these babies warm and was amazed at how smooth the filing was. And the pastry shell - so thin yet still rich and held its shape well. The best egg tart I've had in Singapore, no doubt.

I was also advised to keep my coconut egg tart in the fridge for consumption the next morning, and did just that. And wow, that was pretty awesome! The overnight refrigeration intensified the flavor of the tart such that the egg-custard-y goodness was thoroughly infused in the buttery crust. And the addition of coconut strands made the tarts much much more substantial that the usual "I taste it but I don't feel it in my stomach" plain egg tarts, giving you a waaaayyy larger sense of satisfaction.

Good tarts. And I can't wait to lay my hands on more.. (:

Most helpful reviews for Tong Heng Confectionery

Egg Tarts: Smooth and silky filling!

I wouldn’t say that the egg tart is extra phenomenal and out of the world, however it definitely is worth the try if you’re big on flaky crusted egg tarts. Once again, a huge thumb up for Tong Heng when it comes to preserving the tradition, delicacies like this are getting harder to obtain by the minute. The egg tarts are also reasonably priced at $1.40 a piece, head down to the stall if you’re round the corner!

Visit http://ieatandeat.com/tong-heng-egg-tarts-%E4%B8%9C%E5%85%B4/ for the full review!

Best Egg Tarts in the WORLD

I have travelled to the ends of the world to look for egg tarts, this is the best so far !!! enjoy

Tong Heng Confectionery

I like the egg tarts very very much. Must go n try it out. Is not too wet or too dry just nice. Plus the pastry is crispy. Yes, is the best of the best. I really love it :P

Traditional Egg Tarts

This bakery has been aaround since my Grandma's time, so need I say more about the yum yum factor of their egg tarts? They have been increasing their prices steadily over the years and the size of the tart kinda shrink somehow though yum yum factor is just as good. Recommend tender loving care for takeaways - you don't want your tarts to end up to be one big tart when you are home. Minimum 5 pcs of tarts for takeaways in order to be packed in a box.

Coconut/Egg tart

A must try coconut/egg tart, just love this.