Daily: 06:30 - 22:30
Are you sure you want to delete this photo?
My friend organised a birthday party for his son turning 1 year old at this restaurant.
Having a party at a buffet restaurant is good, cos the guests can choose from a variety of cuisine and also you can walk around the restaurant to burn some calories, allowing you to eat more!
The restaurant has several station sited mainly bear the entrance of the restaurant on 2 floors:
- Chinese Noodle: Laksa, prawn noodles and Mee Rebus were available
- Japanese Food Section: Variety of sushi, appetiser and soba noodles.
- Indian Food Section: Nasi Briyani, Indian Fish curry and Butter chicken.
- Prata and Roti John live station.
- Cooked Food section: Popiah, Kueh Pie Tee, Peranakan Ngoh Hiang (Spring Rolls), Nasi lemak, Fried Chicken Wings, Satay, Kambing Soup, Steamed dim sum and Glutinous rice
- Breads & Pastries: A variety of Sandwiches and pastries, both sweet and savoury.
- Desserts: Chendol, Sea coconut, Tau Suan, fresh fruits, local kueh (pastries), Egg tarts, Black sesame paste, Yam custard.
I am very impressed with the range and quality of food on offer for the buffet spread. The focus of the buffet has more emphasis on local food, with some western and Japanese selections to cater to customers who want variety.
In particular, I liked the following: Indian Fish curry, Kambing Soup, Peranakan Ngoh Hiang (Spring Rolls), Yam custard Dessert. The Roti John was exceptional and is a must try, because of the egg and meat topping they used to fry with the bread. Being a local, I find the flavours were authentic.
Overall the quality of food here is good and they provide a good selection of selection to cater to most taste buds.
I had a good time eating through the buffet spread.
The staff were also attentive and cleared the plates efficiently and attended to our requests quickly.