Daily: 06:30 - 10:00
Daily: 12:00 - 14:30
Daily: 18:00 - 22:00
Sunday Brunch: 12.00pm to 2.30pm
Named after the address of the hotel – 333 Orchard Road – Triple Three boasts an extensive Japanese-inspired international buffet featuring the freshest sashimi and sushi, seafood on ice, a premium roast section and mouth-watering desserts.
Located on the fifth floor of Mandarin Orchard Hotel, the restaurant offers buffet dinners with a different theme each day:
- Monday (Crab Night)
- Tuesday (Nippon Night – Includes Free Flow Japanese Beer)
- Wednesday and Thursday (Beef Night - Kagoshima Wagyu Beef is served!)
- Friday and Saturday (Lobster Night – Free flow of lobsters!)
The restaurant has a good spread and variety of cuisine to cater to all appetites. The food is spread out across the following sections:
- Bread Section: There were a variety of breads and cheeses
- Seafood Section: I went on a Monday and it was ‘Crab Night’. There were a variety of crabs – Dungeness, Alaskan King Crab Legs alongside freshly shucked oysters, clams and prawns. Crabs were good!
- Cold Cuts Section: Italian Parma Ham and various cuts of ham were available. I loved the parma ham.
- Sushi & Sashimi Section: A chef mans this counter and you can order sashimi (salmon belly, salmon, tuna, octopus legs and more) and pick a variety of sushi from the counter.
- Japanese Section: Here, you get freshly-fried tempura prawns, shitake mushrooms and sweet potato. Miso soup and hot soba noodle are also available here
- Teppanyaki Section: At this live station, the chef prepared on the teppanyaki grill 3 items: Beef cut into cubes, prawns and bean sprouts. You can customise the preparation if you want.
- Grill Section: At this live station, the chef prepares the specials for the day:
o Alaskan King Crab Legs with Mentai and cheese: One of the popular items that is gone from the counter faster than the chef can replenish.
o Escargot: Yummy!
o Grilled mini Portobello mushrooms
- Steamed and stir-Fry Section: Here, you can get Chamwanmushi and Chilli Crab with deep-friend mantou.
- Indian Section: Mutton curry, Vegetables and freshly made naans were available. The naans were good. Eat them while they’re hot!
- Roast Meat section: Roast Beef and Roast Ham was available. The beef is very done well and so was the mash potato on the side. Help yourself to the truffle brown sauce. This was my favourite dish for the whole meal.
- Pasta Section: Here, your pasta is made to order.
- Desserts: Chocolate fountain (fuits and marshmellow), live station (crepe suzette), ice cream (Choice of 4 flavours, freshly scooped) or icicle on a stick!
Coffee and Tea are also included in the buffet. If you are looking for a good complement to your dinner, order a cocktail or two. We tried the Sangria which was quite potent (in terms of alcohol content!).
The food has quality and I enjoyed it very much.
On the night I was there, there were 3 birthday celebrations. The restaurant staff went to each table with a birthday cake and sang the Happy Birthday song. This gives me the idea to come by when I am organizing the next birthday gathering!
Visited this place with my family after the wedding which is 20th of May 2016 for lunch with a prior reservation. My brother-in-law(they're the one who made a reservation) went to asked one of the staff who is working in this small cake shop??? Called COFFEE AND CRUST. If its possible for us to go in and sit. She told us to wait for awhile because the staffs from Triple Three are having briefing! Ok we understand! We waited until they've finished the briefing. So this is what really happen! The Host of Triple Three which is a lady went to her station with unhappy face. While she's checking the reservation this lady from COFFE AND CRUST approached and tell the Host of TRIPLE THREE in a different language (FILIPINO LANGUAGE) which is I CAN UNDERSTAND (because I'm a Filipino and my husband is a Singaporean) and they're talking each other in front of me!
Coffee and Crust Staff : "te! Mga animal na ito. k***** pa ito nagmamadali. Hindi makapag-intay!"
(In short! She's telling her(host of triple three) that this group of people/animals we're in a rush and can't wait to be seated!)
I was so stunned when i heard that conversation! I straight away tell to my husband and translated to him what they were talking about! My husband is really really angry with it!
Honestly speaking, the food and ambience is really good but the service is a BIG NO NO! Please do EDUCATE your 2 FILIPINO STAFF working there, they are very UNPROFESSIONAL and RACIST!
Yesterday is my birthday. that is why i want a special dining experience. But it is really disappointing. Waste time & money. not much option. Taste just so so. 20 minutes wat to leave liao.
It is my first and last time to try this restaurant.