Review for Tung Lok Signatures (Central)

AsianCantoneseChinese
FroggyDonald • 05 Feb 2014 • 4 Reviews • 0 Follower

A must go!

A wonderful place for reunion dinner.

Went to the restaurant after working hours and was lucky to get a place as the restaurant was pretty packed with people celebrating the lunar new year. The interior was classy with great ambience.

We were seated and realized that they were only serving the lunar new year menu. We ordered their roasted pork, seafood Ee mian, their soup of the day, and salted chicken. The waiter informed me that the soup contains pig tongue and I was kind of disgusted. The waiter re-assured me that I will not see the pig's tongue and told me that it was one of their hot favorites. Both hubby and I being soup lovers went ahead with the order and have no regrets. The soup is one of the best soup that I ever drank. Following all the other dishes were great as well. The chicken skin is crispy and the meat stays tender. The noodles flavorful with fresh ingredients and their roasted pork, very tender and goes really well with the mustard sauce, Their service is excellent and food excellent as well. Though a bit pricey but its definitely worth it. I will go back for the soup and bring my family for a reunion dinner there the next time round.
Crispy Mini Roast Pork, Soup of the day, Ee mian
Recommended for
After Work, Ala Carte, Birthdays, Business Dining, Dinner, Formal Events, High Tea, Large Groups/Gathering, Lunch
Overall