Back to Tung Lok Signatures#02-88, Central, 6 Eu Tong Sen Street
Amelia1703
 • 11 Jan 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Tung Lok Signature Central is a wonderful place with great ambience. Its the best place where we can celebrate birthdays or have a reunion dinner. The service there is always up to standard and the waiters face will always be plastered across with a smile. The food is there is on of the best that i have ever tasted. The standard is always very high with good platter deisgns. Especially during brithday celebrations where they specially prepare a test tube juice with different tpes of fruits or vegetables inside.

My own experience was both during birthday celebrations of my grandparents. For birthday celebrations, you just have to give them the maximum amount you are willing to pay for each person, and they will come out with a menu with different types of food within the limited price. This makes life easier for both my family and the restaurant itself.

There is a cosy ambience in the Tung Lok Siganture Central where it makes us feel at home with ease and comfort. All in all, Tung Lok Siganture Central is the place to go when you feel hungry and is the place you go when you want a nice meal with your family.

After Work, Birthdays, Children/Family, Dinner, Graduation, Large Groups, Large Groups/Gathering, Lunch, Nice Deco, Relaxed, View/Scenery, Waterfront, Weddings