The HGW community like this place for...
- Dinner7 votes
- Children/Family6 votes
- Lunch6 votes
- Vibrant/Noisy6 votes
- Cheap Eat/Budget3 votes
- Sirloin Steak3 votes
What others are saying...
My 2nd time here and my daughter and I had:
1) Mushroom Soup - only ok... Can definitely skip this the next time
2) Garlic Bread - lightly seasoned but surprisingly nice
3) Coleslaw - very nice with raw onion slices for that extra zing!
4) Chicken Cutlet - the batter is nicely seasoned and light. Can taste the chicken inside. Serving size is decent too
5) Black Pepper Sirloin -...
Normal western food. Tasted good but totally nothing special.
Full review here: http://simplemakan.blogspot.sg/2012/03/uno-beef-house-toa-payoh.html