V8 Café has closed.

Summary

Chicken Baked Rice, Cheesy Potato Wedges, Chicken Cutlet, Grill salmon, V8 Cafe Signature Dish, steak, Lamp chops with peppermint, Wedges, cakes, chicken chop, chicken nuggets, chicken wings, grilled dory fish..., spaghetti View all
Dinner, Lunch, Large Groups/Gathering, After Work, Cheap Eat/Budget, Girls Night Out, Vibrant/Noisy, Children/Family, Romance/First Dates, Chillout, Quiet, Boys Night Out, Hidden Find View all

Dancing Kings + Arabian Nighthouse

V8 drinks (Dancing Kings + Arabian Nighthouse) - http://phuachiuyen.blogspot.sg/2009/11/v8.html

V8 has nice names for their drinks and that caught my attention. From my memory, they have quite a variety of specially mixed drinks and juices. Very unique, appealing and colourful.

The signature grilled chicken was a generous portion but I felt it tasted normal.

If I were to pop by again, I'll go for the drinks.

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) V8 Café (Bugis Junction)

Dinner at V8 Cafe

Yesterday me and my friends went to dine at V8 Cafe as I went there before and recommended. It was to my disappointment and disgraced when the food was served cold, the signature dish to my friend, while the rest of the food came warm after some time.

I ordered chicken culet, and choose the apple salad and carrol and brocolli as my side dish. However, there was a worm inside my brocolli.

Next, my the other friend order fish and chips. Understand from the server that it is a dory fish. However, the dory fish is not cooked at all, and the meat was cold.

Me and my friends will not enter the restaurant again. They apologies but no discount was given.

Poor poor service.

I have been to v8 cafe with friends previously. Previously, everything went well with the service standard as well as satisfactory food for money.

However, my visit there with friends yesterday saw atrocious service standards maybe due to the crowd. But it is still unacceptable with the service staff not attending to us... even worst treated us as invisible even after having made eye contact with us when we were trying to get some service...

Only when we got up and confront the waiter then he came and serve us our food if not our food will forever be "mixed up" quoting the waiter's excuse to why our food wasn't coming...

Quite a poor management to that. Perhaps the only thing i can help to say is that we were sitting at the more "ulu" part of the restaurant so they often don't wander here. Still, unacceptable.

Most funny was how the manager ask us to calculate how much was our bill after applying 15% from SAFRA card discount which was just jaw-dropping...

The food was satisfactory for the price. Just maybe the pasta was too watery for normal standards but it was still delectable. The Jambalaya Fried Rice was quite nice as well as their v8 chicken chop.

Overall, the service standard makes the whole dining experience unappealing...

I hope the management takes feedback seriously as when we gave the manager feedback she simply pretended not to hear. Also our filled feedback form was simply ignored as the manager just chucked it somewhere...

Go to this place when there's no crowd or fear being unattended to.

Horrifying service

Some time back, a few of my friends and I went to V8 cafe for a casual dinner.
It was my first time visiting V8, however, the whole dining experience scared me off.
I wasn't that bothered about the waitress who was rude to us. I didnn't mind that my food came cold.
But I hate it when the so-called lady boss shouted & yelled at us & told us to get lost cos we feedback about the rude waitress.

Read the whole story here:

The WORST service attitude I have ever seen in an F&B Establishment

Food/Drink 1 | Value N/A | Ambience 1 | Service N/A

I seriously don't mind if the food ain't that great. Just like how V8 has replied some other reviewers in this context that we are paying cheap prices so we probably can't expect great food. If we want fantastic food, we should go other posh places. Well, I totally understand. We should NEVER visit V8.

I didn't want to give it such a bad review, but too bad, we were NOT allowed to talk nicely to the staff/boss there & settle things amicably.

The link is a full narrated story of my terrifying experience at V8:

The overall rating of 1/10 is only given cos the manager has been kinder than any one else.