The HGW community like this place for...
- Lunch56 votes
- Vibrant/Noisy53 votes
- Brunch47 votes
- High Tea33 votes
- Breakfast26 votes
- Cheap Eat/Budget25 votes
- Children/Family25 votes
- Dinner21 votes
- Hidden Find21 votes
- After Work18 votes
- Large Groups/Gathering14 votes
- Take Away11 votes
- Chillout8 votes
- People Watching8 votes
- Supper6 votes
- Ala Carte4 votes
- Quiet4 votes
- Girls Night Out3 votes
- carrot cake with xo sauce25 votes
- milky custard bun23 votes
- iced summer milk tea15 votes
- victor’s king prawn dumpling14 votes
- glutinous rice with sausage chicken12 votes
- har gao10 votes
- fritters in rice dough7 votes
- Golden egg yolk lava bun6 votes
- oyster sauce char siew bao5 votes
- king prawn cheong fun4 votes
- Nothing to be frank...3 votes
What others are saying...
I was with come colleagues at Sunshine Plaza along Bencoolen Street and they suggested this dim sum place.
The place is packed with people and we ordered the following items:
- Pan Fried Chee Cheong Fun: This was topped with Soya sauce before serving us. Was alright.
- Steamed Carrot Cake: Very traditional dim sum that is steamed instead of pan-fried.
- Assortment of Steamed Dim Sum: Tried the Har Gow, Siew Mai, which were OK.
- Lor Mai...