Daily: 10:30 - 20:00
Victor's Kitchen serves Asian, Chinese, dim sum cuisine and is famous for their Liu Sha Bao, Steamed Carrot Cake with Xo Sauce and Crispy Golden Shrimp Rolls.
Restaurant pricing but worse than coffee shop taste. Avoid unless its the zombie apocalypse and you die die need to eat something. Maybe just feed the food to the zombies instead. Had the most unappetising char siew chee cheong fun in my life and for $4.80, i was expecting much much better quality.
OMG, the worst dim sum in my life. Has been a while I visit HGW for recommendations, but I am not the kind who post any comment. but this time, I must register an account to warn everyone about this place.
lets write in point form, easier to understand
- porridge totally no taste
- Shrimp "chang fen" soaked in soya sauce
- the cha siu pork bun, inside is so sticky like glue, yiakss
- the kinfe work is poorly done, meats are in huge pieces,
- skin is very thick and too chewy
- the "bing zhen milk tea" suppose to be milk tea, being place in a bowl filled with ice cubes, but what we get is, few cubes of ice, plus a lot of cold water inside the bowl, wt* !
- some of the dim sum is too salty, although prawn is fresh, but it is just too salty
- the place is quite small, when we queue for payment, the staff have to squeeze through the aisle, without saying "excuse me", they put their dirty hands at my shoulder and slightly push me aside instead, in less than 2 minutes, it happened twice !!
- TOTALLY NOT WORTH THE PRICE, 3 of us spent $60! I don't even want to pay a single cent for this kind of food. even if it is free, I will still consider wanna force myself into such meal or not?
Worst meal in my life. Can I give zero or negative ratings? T_T
Their "must-try" is....
Must try to avoid this place
Will never understand why a small eatery like this should be serving everyone like a butler in a grand mansion.
Egg Yoke Custard Lava Bun - dont miss; not too sweet, very oily though.
Fried Dough wrapped in rice sheet aka cha leong aka you tiao cheong fun
- dont miss (in fact better than those disgusting overnight soggy stuff served in HK)
Har Gau - dont miss, very very crunchy, springy
Nai Cha - dont miss (I asked for less sugar)
Siew Mai; Lo Mai Gai; steamed pork ribs pieces - average only. SG Kopitiam is better.
Xiao Long Bao - dont miss
Lo Bo Gao - dont miss; exactly like its done in HK. The radish are still in strips.
I really dont understand how our youngsters condemned this eatery (in other websites as well). Prices inclusive of gst but NO service charge.
Every item is at least 4.80 for 3 pcs vs 4.00 for 2 pcs at TANG'S Man Ho Restaurant.
Not for those who need one big plate of fried rice for lunch or dinner.
Not cheap, definitely not an atas dining place and absolutely not for those who wants king's service.