The HGW community like this place for...
- Lunch56 votes
- Vibrant/Noisy53 votes
- Brunch47 votes
- High Tea33 votes
- Breakfast26 votes
- Cheap Eat/Budget25 votes
- Children/Family25 votes
- Dinner21 votes
- Hidden Find21 votes
- After Work18 votes
- Large Groups/Gathering14 votes
- Take Away11 votes
- Chillout8 votes
- People Watching8 votes
- Supper6 votes
- Ala Carte4 votes
- Quiet4 votes
- Girls Night Out3 votes
- carrot cake with xo sauce25 votes
- milky custard bun23 votes
- iced summer milk tea15 votes
- victor’s king prawn dumpling14 votes
- glutinous rice with sausage chicken12 votes
- har gao10 votes
- fritters in rice dough7 votes
- Golden egg yolk lava bun6 votes
- oyster sauce char siew bao5 votes
- king prawn cheong fun4 votes
- Nothing to be frank...3 votes
What others are saying...
I was with come colleagues at Sunshine Plaza along Bencoolen Street and they suggested this dim sum place.
The place is packed with people and we ordered the following items:
- Pan Fried Chee Cheong Fun: This was topped with Soya sauce before serving us. Was alright.
- Steamed Carrot Cake: Very traditional dim sum that is steamed instead of pan-fried.
- Assortment of Steamed Dim Sum: Tried the Har Gow, Siew Mai, which were OK.
- Lor Mai...
Went to Victor’s Kitchen. To us Victor’s Kitchen is really not worth going. The dim sum are not fine at all. Items that are supposed to serve warm, are not warm. Very disappointing. The food is not worth the price they charge. The Staff are very unfriendly, at times are very rude too.