Summary

Beef Rendang, Fried Fish and Sotong., Teh Tarik, Butter Chicken, Eggplant with Sambal, Toufu with Long Beans View all
Brunch, Lunch View all

My Favourite Ayam Bakar

How much do I love it? I believe I have been eating there for coming to 40 years? Since my dad brought me there when I was a kid, now my son loves it too.

My dad and brothers simply lit up when we talk about it.

I think the old customers have seen their kids helping out at the coffee shop and they are the one managing it now.

Of course it is not exactly cheap, but just look at the Q. If u are late, the Ayam Bakar will be gone. Be there before 12 if you want to eat the Ayam. After 12 noon, try your luck la!

Most helpful reviews for Warong Nasi Pariaman

Delicious Halal local cusine for a abiding foodie like me

Well stumbled upon this place during my visit to Singapore in all my earlier visits over 7 in last 10 years, this is the best place i have stumbled upon. I am a lover of food courts and always land up at different food courts searching for Halal options.

Nevertheless to cut the story short or may be long, I finished my Friday prayers at Sultan Mosque and was loitering around looking for food and asked someone outside the mosque which is the best place he recommends and he guided me there with a caveat the food will be sold out and to my bad luck most of the stuff was sold out so i just ended up having rice with mutton curry.

Then a lady by the name of Siti gave me her card and asked me to call her up and confirm my order before coming and the very next day, i called her up and ordered, Fish, Lamb, Beef and Chicken dishes and went there by 11.30 AM and that was the best meal i had during my visit in Singapore.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to treat himself with a scrumptous local meal.

My Go-To Place for Nasi Padang

I have been patronising this stall for many years and its always the place for me to get my nasi padang fix.

I had a craving recently and got my colleague interested, so we headed down for a meal.

We ordered the following items:

- Beef Rendang: This came 5 minutes after the rest of our food arrived, as it was just cooked! Nice thick chunks of beef. The rendang sauce is really god, perfect with plain rice!

- Eggplant with Sambal: Eggplant cut into chunks and fried. Its then laden with their special sambal chilli sauce. Spicy but yummy!

- Sambal Goreng: A quintessential dish to have when having nasi padang.  Beancurd, long beans and tempeh stir-fried together.

- Toufu with Long Beans: This is similar to lontong. But done a little differently here. The gravy is whitish and watery. A simple dish that completes the meal.

Also ordered a Teh Tarik for myself, which was good. My friend had an Iced Teh-O.

The meal costs $16.60 for 2.

TRADISIONAL MALAY FOOD

Locate just along the side road heading towards Masjid Sultan,it's also pack with customers from varies racials.Serve like the old time,dishes on plates with the choices of your Rendang,Lemak Chili Padi,Sambal Goreng and so much more. They are delicious.My fav would be Lemak Ayam Chili Padi.Just the place for your lunch!! Marveloussssssss..............

Rude and unfriendly staff

Food/Drink 4| Value 5| Service 1

There's no doubt that the food is good although there is noticeably a slight drop in quality over the years. However, my wife and I have decided to boycott the stall after our last bad experience with the extremely rude and unfriendly staff.

6 chopsticks on makansutra

Food/Drink 5| Value 4| Service 3

recommended in Makansutra with 6 chopsticks!!
when in during Saturdays afternoon & its always sold out!!

Finally i visited them last weekday ard 12pm for lunch.
its was super crowded on d wednesday lunch.

the must try is the ayam bakar