10 Nov 2014
It has been a while since I last visited and I came by last weekend with the family.
They have a range of signatures on the wall, ranging from pastas to meat dishes.
What I like about this place is that they constantly innovate new dishes, so you never get bored with their food offerings.
- Truffle Fries: Comes in a big bowl, where shoe string fries are fried and drizzled with truffle oil and served with mayonnaise. Kids loved it.
- Spaghetti Bolognese: My regular order. Spaghetti with minced beef and The children loved it!
- Jumbo Lump Crab Pasta: The pasta has loads of lump crab meat in it, with asparagus, black olive, tomato, onion, lemon and topped with prawn roe. Its done similar to alio olio style. Not bad.
- Salmon in Filo pastry with mushroom creamy sauce: My favourite dish for the meal. You have piece of salmon encased in filo pastry and baked. It is topped with mushroom, broccoli and cheese cooked in a creamy mushroom sauce. A healthy and delicious dish!
- Chocolate cake with salted caramel and macaroon: Layered chocolate cake with cream and topped with salted caramel and a macaroon. A good ending to a good meal with the family.
A good place to bring your family and friends. But do make a reservation, as they do get busy, to avoid disappointment.