Summary

strawberry cheesecake, Chilean seabass with chai poh, Crabmeat Linguine with Chilli Tomato Cream, Dark Lava Chocolate Gateau with Vanilla Ice Cream, Tiramisu, pandan-infused panna cotta with salted gul melaka, Black pepper soft shell crab, Wild Rocket Burger with Sun-Dried Tomato Relish, desserts, everything, Any pasta, Frog Leg Tempura, Lamb Rack, Omakase dinner, Quail with Tau Yew Bay Sauce, Risotto, Vanilla Ice Cream with Roasted Black Sesame Sauce, adobo duck with quail egg, truffle mash & baby spinach, and the Duck., chendol dessert, giam hee chinese anchovy aglio olio spaggetti, gong tng chinese peanut candy w/ peanut butter ice cream, grouper with laksa sauce, kueh buloh tiramisu, laksa pesto, orh nee mille feuille, salmon carpaccio, tau yew bah soy sauce pork ragout rigatoni View all
Dinner, Romance/First Dates, Quiet, Lunch, Hidden Find, After Work, Chillout, Brunch, Girls Night Out, Business Dining, Private Dining, Fine Dining, Wine Lists, Large Groups/Gathering, Children/Family, View/Scenery, Vibrant/Noisy, Boys Night Out, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Supper, People Watching, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary View all

Big fans of Wild Rocket!

Full review HERE

This was a great dinner that we had at Wild Rocket, and I would definitely be back here again for Chef Willin Low’s creations. We were here for a birthday dinner, and each birthday diner got a complimentary pandan puddingish cake drizzeld in gula melaka. Everything from the bread, to the starters to the desserts were good (of course, some better than others, but all generally not bad) and we enjoyed ourselves alot.

Most helpful reviews for Wild Rocket

Disappointing for the price

Disappointing for the price the food is very ordinary

Avoid this place

Rude and unhelpful staff, food is not worth the price, avoid this place!

Not interested in my business

Food/Drink N/A | Value N/A | Ambience N/A | Service 1

Had tried calling few times to their new establishment Wild Oats, but only managed to get through their line after 8pm last night. Left message for their manager to call me back as I am keen to bring about a group of 40 paxs to dine there. Staff agreed to get manager to call back - but didn't.

I tried calling Wild Rocket to get some information. This is what I gathered from their website under the events column.

"We cater to all sorts of events – from weddings to product launches, from birthdays to corporate business dinners, basically if there is an event that requires food & beverage, we will be happy to be of service. The entire restaurant can accommodate 65 guests comfortably, we have a private room that can sit 20 guests and also a rooftop that can take up to 50 guests.

For bigger events, our sister restaurant Relish can take 90 guests (we can serve food from Wild Rocket at Relish if you like) and also our sister bar Wild Oats can take up to 150 guests.

Just call us at +65 633 99448 and we can work out something that will cater to your needs."

Well, I did manage to get through the line at 3pm ( there wasn't any indication that customer should not call at certain time ) But the staff (or whoever the person is) bluntly claims that Wild Oats is closed now, won't be open till ......

I told him I am aware and had left message for the manager to return call, but none so far. I also told him I am keen to cater and I needed some infor, ( I am assuming that I have called their events hotline??) so I would expect some decent form of information, instead I was told not to shout at him, I was definitely appalled, as I didn't feel I was shouting at all, I explained that I was using a hands-free phone. He said "no worries" but I suppose it left a aftertaste before I can proceed further. He was clearly not keen to provide information pertaining to my request, he merely wanted me to send in the email to inquire. So much about service?

I flatly told him that "don't bother" when he offered to give the email address.

Well, I have tried to call few times to establish a connection but I suppose the business is getting so popular that they no longer need small groups from me.

I am sure my group and I will be welcome elsewhere.

Delicious and Great Value

The tasting menu at $78+++ is delicious. It is a great place to have dinner with friends as the ambiance is cozy. With the Survival Chic's offer of 30% discount, it is fantastic!! Thanks to the Chef, and he came to take a picture with our group :-)