Wing Zone has relocated!

Read and post reviews on Wing Zone at its new address

Wing Zone has relocated.

Review for (Relocated) Wing Zone

4.3

AmericanHalalWestern
Address: #01-19/20/21/22, Century Square, 2 Tampines Central 5, 529509
01 Aug 2014

Wing Zone in Singapore

My buddy and I had experienced some food dilemma one day and we somehow passed by this new hype in Century Square, WING ZONE and just went ahead and get a table without much thoughts. We get the Buddy Pack promotion for SGD$27.95. It consist, 18pcs of wings with 2 flavors, wedges, side dipping sauce of blue cheese and ranch and set of carrot and celery. The portion were big and the wings was fresh.

More reviews of Wing Zone

Cool Flavors, Crispy wedges

Yesterday was my first visit to Wing Zone at bugis+. Ordered Mango Fire boneless wings value meal with aromatic rice while my partner ordered Tokyo Dragon original wings value meal with wedge fries. Our food was served warm by the friendly staffs. The wings were slightly smaller than I expected. However, the flavors were really unique. Mango fire flavor is one to be tried by all spicy lovers because it has a unique spiciness with a mild mango taste. As for Tokyo Dragon flavor, it is more sweet and less spicy along with a mild sour taste. The wedge fries was really crispy too with a good portion. Despite the wing size, with 6 wings served with the sides and drinks was enough to make us full. Overall, unique dining experience!:)

Unique flavor

Ordered liquid gold 6 piece wings value meal and Thai Samurai Chicken Salad. The chicken were perfectly coated with our liquid gold flavor. Liquid gold flavor is actually honey mustard and the wings tasted really good with the wings. The wedges were crispy too. Thai Samurai Ciicken Salad serving was good too with a good serving of chicken that are perfectly coated with the Thai Samurai sauce. The sauce was not spicy and more towards sweet taste. My favorite will be Liquid Gold flavor.
Overall

Unique flavors, nice restaurant design

I have purchased 6 piece original wings meal in Blackened Voodoo flavor while my friend bought the cashier staff recommendation, Sweet Samurai flavor. Blackened Voodoo flavor is a powdered flavor with a light herb and salty taste. Sweet Samurai flavor was mild sweet. Both flavor goes really well with the wings and both my friend and I love both flavors. Wedge fries was crispy while aromatic rice was tasted like chicken rice. The wings goes really well with the rice, providing a filling meal for both of us. On top of our value meal, we ordered onion rings too. The onion rings were crispy and large, simply delicious. Thumbs up for the quick service in serving the food as all our food were served hot.

With the yellow lightings, wooden furniture and screening of funny videos, Wing Zone provides a good environment for friends to catchup or dine-in after a tiring day.

Overall, we are happy with our Wing Zone experience!:)

Flavors were too sweet

I bought the Cinnamon Maple 6 piece wings value meal. Wings were soft and served with sufficient amount of sauce. However, Cinnamon Maple sauce was too sweet to be eaten with the wings. Wedge fries were crispy. The service was good as staffs serve the food quickly after its ready and were patient in inform me that there is Free Wifi in the outlet.
Overall

Unique flavors, catered to everyone

In conjuction with the Student promotion, I have ordered Sweet Samurai 6 piece original wings meal while my friends ordered Nuclear Habanero 6 piece original wings meal and Tokyo Dragon 6 piece boneless wings meal. Sweet Samurai wings were actually wings coated with Mildly sweet teriyaki sauce. The combination of teriyaki sauce and wings were surprisingly good. Wings were perfectly coated, overall a good portion served! Wedge fries that came along in the meal was crispy too and food was served hot.

As for the dishes ordered by my friends, Nuclear Habanero wings were really spicy with a mild salty taste. It has a tobascco base. If you like spicy food, I would recommend Nuclear Habanero flavor. On the other hand, despite dicpicting Tokyo Dragon flavor with three chilli sign on Wing Zone's menu, it wasn't really spicy. Instead, it has a sweet and salty spicy taste that blends really well with the wings. If you want to try a unique mild spicy flavor, Tokyo Dragon is a flavor to go for! However, personally, I felt that compared to the boneless wings, original wings goes better with the flavors. This is because boneless wings were actually chicken chunks, hence the sauce has limited ability in filling every single bite with flavors. Not to worry, metal cutleries were provided for easier consumption of the wings.

Along with nice store music, it was a pleasant experience at Wing Zone Bugis+ outlet!