Wing Zone has relocated!

Read and post reviews on Wing Zone at its new address

Wing Zone has relocated.

Summary

Chicken Wings, Burgers, Grilled chicken salad, Chicken Wings, sweet samurai wings, wedge fries, Flavors: Tokyo Dragon, Honey Q, Garlic Parm, Liquid Gold, liquid gold wings, Mozzarella Stix, Thai Chilli wings, Tokyo dragon beef burger, smokehouse salad with ranch sauce, Blackened Voodoo Wings, Burgers, Grilled chicken salad, Honey Q drumstick value meal, Mango Fire Wings, Mango fire flavor, Maple Cinnamon, Tokyo Dragon, Honey Q, Nuclear Habanero flavor, Sweet Samurai original wings, Thai Samurai Chicken Salad, Tokyo, Tokyo Dragon, Tokyo dragon wings View all
After Work, Dinner, Chillout, Lunch, Nice Deco, Delivery, Girls Night Out, Ala Carte, Brunch, Boys Night Out, Cheap Eat/Budget, Children/Family, Night Out View all

Wing Zone in Singapore

My buddy and I had experienced some food dilemma one day and we somehow passed by this new hype in Century Square, WING ZONE and just went ahead and get a table without much thoughts. We get the Buddy Pack promotion for SGD$27.95. It consist, 18pcs of wings with 2 flavors, wedges, side dipping sauce of blue cheese and ranch and set of carrot and celery. The portion were big and the wings was fresh.

Most helpful reviews for (Relocated) Wing Zone

Disappointing experience

So I'm at WingZone now, waiting for my wedges at this time, for more than 40 minutes and out of boredom, I told my brother that by the time I finished this review, the wedges will STILL not have arrived.

We first ordered the fried chicken at 6.10pm, with the cashier stating that it would take 10-15 minutes for the food to be served. Our the chicken was ready at about 6.35pm. We then realised that we forgot the wedges, so my brother went to order the wedges right then (because, how long does it take to cook wedges right?). BTW, it's 7.30pm now, and still NO WEDGES.

Oh well, let's talk about the chicken then, since that's what we had so far. The chicken was okay only la. Yes they were nice and warm, but where they spicy? Er no. My brother bought the spiciest thing on the menu (the Nuclear Habanero - the only nuclear thing about this was that it was a nuclear disappointment) and it just tasted like chicken lathered with tobasco sauce that was mildly spicy. I ordered the Tokyo Dragon (which was supposedly the next spiciest thing) and it tasted like teriyaki sauce. Spicy? I think not! What an embarassment to dragons!! It was just sweet. Should just call it the Tokyo Hello Kitty. What a disappointment!

Anyway, I'm done with this review and our wedges are still not here. It's officially been AN HOUR. Never coming here again.

Cool Flavors, Crispy wedges

Yesterday was my first visit to Wing Zone at bugis+. Ordered Mango Fire boneless wings value meal with aromatic rice while my partner ordered Tokyo Dragon original wings value meal with wedge fries. Our food was served warm by the friendly staffs. The wings were slightly smaller than I expected. However, the flavors were really unique. Mango fire flavor is one to be tried by all spicy lovers because it has a unique spiciness with a mild mango taste. As for Tokyo Dragon flavor, it is more sweet and less spicy along with a mild sour taste. The wedge fries was really crispy too with a good portion. Despite the wing size, with 6 wings served with the sides and drinks was enough to make us full. Overall, unique dining experience!:)

Unique flavor

Ordered liquid gold 6 piece wings value meal and Thai Samurai Chicken Salad. The chicken were perfectly coated with our liquid gold flavor. Liquid gold flavor is actually honey mustard and the wings tasted really good with the wings. The wedges were crispy too. Thai Samurai Ciicken Salad serving was good too with a good serving of chicken that are perfectly coated with the Thai Samurai sauce. The sauce was not spicy and more towards sweet taste. My favorite will be Liquid Gold flavor.

Unique flavors, nice restaurant design

I have purchased 6 piece original wings meal in Blackened Voodoo flavor while my friend bought the cashier staff recommendation, Sweet Samurai flavor. Blackened Voodoo flavor is a powdered flavor with a light herb and salty taste. Sweet Samurai flavor was mild sweet. Both flavor goes really well with the wings and both my friend and I love both flavors. Wedge fries was crispy while aromatic rice was tasted like chicken rice. The wings goes really well with the rice, providing a filling meal for both of us. On top of our value meal, we ordered onion rings too. The onion rings were crispy and large, simply delicious. Thumbs up for the quick service in serving the food as all our food were served hot.

With the yellow lightings, wooden furniture and screening of funny videos, Wing Zone provides a good environment for friends to catchup or dine-in after a tiring day.

Overall, we are happy with our Wing Zone experience!:)

Flavors were too sweet

I bought the Cinnamon Maple 6 piece wings value meal. Wings were soft and served with sufficient amount of sauce. However, Cinnamon Maple sauce was too sweet to be eaten with the wings. Wedge fries were crispy. The service was good as staffs serve the food quickly after its ready and were patient in inform me that there is Free Wifi in the outlet.