Summary

Chicken Chop, Fish & Chips, the coleslaw, Chicken Cutlet, Pork Sausage, Steak, all types of sausages, Pork Chop View all
Cheap Eat/Budget, Dinner, Lunch, After Work, Children/Family, Ala Carte, Boys Night Out, Brunch, Take Away, Vibrant/Noisy View all

Affordable, sizable and delicious Western cuisine

Simplicity at it's best! Wow Wow West definitely serves up tasty and sizable portions at honest price!

More pics and thoughts at http://lepakwithyaops.com/?p=17

Most helpful reviews for Wow Wow West

NOT WORTH? COME ON.

This stall is one of the places where I can sit down and eat peacefully with a smile on my face. Price- Chicken chop-$6 Fish and chips-$6 Chicken cutlet -$6 Pork chop-$6 Beefsteak-$7 It was brought up by a yellow ribbon volunteer and with people that walked out of jail with no motivation or let alone jobs and a life. Tell me one place that have drug addicts Cook your meal and still serve great food. The last time i remember the inverse of price was almost 6 years ago and most dish costs $5. The people . They are mostly friendly but I have witness some incidents where CUSTOMERS are the one playing on the workers. --Placing the order then when the food comes ACCUSING that they made the wrong dish for him. --Causing pain for the workers . Playing prank by asking for more stuff or even paying a big note with the customer it self SITTING WAY WAY Further than others ,demanding for a return of cash. The worker had to rush back and forth to fulfill his or her demands. I think its hilarious to do this such and come here and write a review about it :)) Or not. Try yourselves . Come down at ABC brickworks market and taste and EXPERIENCE YOUR SELF! End.

my review

pork sasuage was good. other than that the rest are normal. can easily find such taste elsewhere. if need to que n wait then i think not worth eating. if no que ok can eat. my own opinion

Taste and standards dropping

Before umakemehungry, the food is good. after that taste and standards dropping and dropping ,price increasing and increasing.
Chicken cutlet fried too long ,meat tough. not worth

Generally

Food/Drink 1| Value 2| Service 1

Havent really heard of this stall until today i follow my friend to ABC for lunch. I was pretty apalled when my friend just finish having his meal and the lady of the stall immediately come up and take the plates away with rush. I was surprise what's the hurry and my friend says plates and utensils got stolen pretty quickly that's why they need collect the utensils and plate by themselves.
Was fine with that but seriously what's the hurry.
One thing really bothered me was the chick who collected told my friend to pour the left over dish over to another plate so that she can collect it easier. I was w**...... First time i see Stall people ordering customer to do stuff. IF you want please do it yourself, too much ego and attitude in play here. really sad to see. Anyway have to agree that the portion is large but you will be in a rush to finish it if u r not quick in time to digest your food and the staff comes and pressure you to collect the plates and stuff.

A most unpleasant experience

I had a most unpleasant experience at the stall during lunch today. The stall assistants made a mistake and delivered my order to another customer. When I pointed out their mistake, one of the stall assistants who had a tattoo at the back of her right shoulder exploded and shouted at me: "Don't come back if you are not happy!' followed by hokkien expletives.  Although the food is nice, the stall owner should get rid of such staff.  There is a framed photo of President Tan and the First Lady and Minister Chan Chun Sing posing with the stall owner hung in front of the stall and this stall assistant had just spoilt the reputation of the stall owner totally!!