Daily: 12:00 - 15:00
Daily: 18:30 - 22:30
The HGW community like this place for...
- Dinner14 votes
- Lunch10 votes
- Quiet10 votes
- Private Dining9 votes
- Business Dining8 votes
- Hidden Find8 votes
- Large Groups/Gathering7 votes
- Fine Dining6 votes
- Corporate Events5 votes
- Wine Lists4 votes
- Children/Family3 votes
- Weddings3 votes
- Pagoda dongpo pork with preserved vegetables & mushroom
- Prawn balls in egg white with chinese wine
- Angel hair tofu & mushroom soup
- Crispy taro paste with diced abalone
- Birds nest egg white custard in coconut juice
- Fish sliced and deep fried to resemble chrysanthemum flower
- Lemongrass chrysanthemum fish
- tossed konnyaku noodles
What others are saying...
In the month of October, I was dinning at Xi Yan, This month happen to be Xi Yan 6th Anniversary. Jacky Yu, personally flew in from Hong Kong ...
Located on the second floor of a shophouse in Chinatown, Xi Yan offers discreet dining in an elegant setting. Paintings flank the entrance and ...
Xi Yan prides itself for its private dining concept. One sitting policy for both lunch and dinner. Reservations only. Contemporary Chinese ...