Xing Yun (Lucky) Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice

Summary

Good quality, good food, good service.

The service by the vendors are very good. They greeted me with smiles before I ordered my food, and the amount of chicken and rice was generous!
The chicken is fresh and tender, not oily, and tastes just right. The sauce that they're using makes the taste very very special. The chilli sauce is nice too, and the cucumber is very crispy (:
Will definitely drop by again!

Most helpful reviews for Xing Yun (Lucky) Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice

VERY underrated Chicken Rice!!!!

This is a dish close to heart since I grew up basically on it. I think this is the best chicken rice I have ever had in my life. The Liver is done just nice without any nasty odours. The Ginger sauce is PERFECT!

I read the review saying how Gordon Ramsay should have come here, and I TOTALLY agree! This is really the best chicken rice in sg!

Best Chicken Rice!

Food/Drink 5 | Value 5 | Ambience N/A | Service 5

Come on la. This chicken rice is better than the Gordon Ramsey Tian Tian Chicken Rice lor. Don't understand why Gordon never come here la...

Fresh Ingredients, Good Fragrance, and Good Taste

The fresh ingredients and great cooking are the main reasons that draw the crowd to this place. The chicken pieces are juicy and not over-cooked. The plus points are less oil and less salt in their cooking. The chilli sauce is superb. The fragrance of the food easily tempts you to eat the food. Once you have tasted their food you will want to get back there for your next meal.