Review for Yoshimaru Ramen Bar (Holland Village)

3.5

AsianJapanese
Address: Holland Village, 31 Lorong Liput, 277742
11 Jul 2014
Overall

Free Ramen to compete in finishing a big bowl of within a limited timing

It is always fixed order from me. Sill finding the origin taste as the best.  Mixed well & yummy with their pink color ginger.
Traditional Hakata Ramen, mini burgers, YuZu Ice-Cream

More reviews of Yoshimaru Ramen Bar

Ramen

I really feel sorry when I go to this place as the bad memory I had with my friend there. It was supposed to be his birthday celebration but I was so stressed up with my work that it wasn't a celebration him. But the food was really nice and I really enjoyed the ramen

Ramen!

The thing that I love the most about this place is not the ramen but the style in which the restaurant is set up. I have always been a fan for those counter Seats and of course they have regular sitting areas too. This place is located at Holland village and serves up a nice portion and serving of ramen which is a guarantee to fill up your tummy. However, if you are going for the taste and an extreme food critique I would highly suggest that you look somewhere else before considering this place. The taste of their ramen at best will be above average in my opinion but if you would like a Japanese style setting experience, do try this place.

Just your average ramen

For full review, please visit https://phuachiuyen.wordpress.com/2015/09/16/yoshimaru-ramen-bar-holland-village/

Nothing special, just an average bowl of ramen. Gyozas were also normal and not that great.
Overall

Decent food at fair prices

The Tan Tan Mian is good. The spicy peanut broth is a refreshing twist to the traditional ramen bowls. The pork slices were skimp and fatty but the noodle portion was large. For about S$12-16 a bowl, the food here is fairly priced.
Overall

One of the best ramen places in Singapore

The most defining element of their ramen would be their thick broth, simmered with pork trotters over high heat for quite a number of hours. Their signature Tonkotso ramen has a rich buttery texture, and an intense flavour. It was sinfully pleasurable just slurping down the delicious broth (but it got a little oily for my liking afterwards).

The handful of thinly sliced green onions and cloud ear mushroom was a breath of freshness when the buttery flavour gets slightly overwhelming. I especially enjoyed the soft-yolked soy-sauce tinged egg. The char siew pork belly was also extremely tender. Of course their ramen noodles were nicely bouncy and squiggly.

I loved the grinding of the sesame seeds.

Service was efficient.

For full review:http://awwsnapz.blogspot.sg/2015/03/yoshimaru-ramen-bar-review.html