Reviews for Yuan Cheng Carrot Cake

ChineseSnacks
Hoongy !

Nice Carrot Cake

Walking past the stall, I was informed that the carrot cake here was quite good, so I proceeded to order a plate to share.

As I could not decide between the black and the white carrot cake, I got a mixture of both. I found both versions to be quite good, with the black version having a good level of sweetness and the white version full of egg and a nice balance of salted vegetable for the after taste. One plate can be quite filling so it is a good idea to share if you want to try other items at the hawker centre.
20 Feb 2014 • 1909 reviews • 258 followers

Nice Carrot Cake

08 May 2009 • 15 reviews • 0 follower

One of my favourites (and many other folks too)

I love their fried carrot cake with dark sauce - just the right amount of sauce to make it sweet and savoury. Watch out for the long queue because it's a very popular stall.