Back to Zaffron Kitchen#01-20, Westgate, 3 Gateway Drive

Mark Lim 773
 • 12 Sep 2014 2 reviews 10 followers
Overall
Waited 40 minutes for food, and 15 mins for the bill. After 20 mins, I even had to ask for some water, and for the Teh Tarik I ordered.

The food itself was okay. I ordered the broccoli curry (rich and creamy), the lady's fingers (good), the fish curry (only ok) and the prata chicken curry set (alright). Too rich too fillin. Just as well they forgot the Fish Massala.

Ketan Mistry
 • 10 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Today I went with my family to celebrate Indian festival "Rakhi Day" at ZaffroN Kitchen, Westgate. This is my second visit at this outlet although there is one near my home in East. Vincent who is heading the outlet was very attentive and took care of us while we there from 1.30pm to 3.30pm. He was assisted by Jay, who served us cheerfuly . My uncle asked him why he looks happy and his answer was that "it makes him happy to see restaurant full of customers" . It is hard to find this kind of service in Singapore these days. The food was delicious. We tried several things including Mix Grill Platter, Tandoori Mushroom, Palak Paneer  and Goan Fish Curry. As for drink, we had chilled draft beer and Lassi. I think it is a great place to entertain family and friends. Strongly recommended. By the way this is a genuine review and not a paid one, in case you are wondering

After Work, Ala Carte, Anniversary, Business Dining

hahahaha007
 • 25 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
each smoothies is bad as it taste like pink coloured fever syrup. Otherwise the food are not bad, will come back for another try except ordering any drinks.