Summary

tandoori chicken sandwich, Garlic Naan, Mini samosa, Pakoda, Vadai, kebab wrap View all
Dinner View all

Dinner at Zaffron

For pictures and detailed review: http://sgrollies.blogspot.sg/2015/07/review-zaffron-kitchen-westgate.html
 I seldom eat indian food but this restaurant is different, that's why after trying it once, I brought my friend to try it too.. Overall, the food is quite good, possibly the best indian food I have ever eaten in a restaurant. Service needs to be improved though.

Most helpful reviews for Zaffron Kitchen (Westgate)

Reporting of Dishonesty of Zaffron Kitchen

Food/Drink N/A | Value 1 | Ambience N/A | Service 1

We would like to report dishonest behaviour of Restaurant owner to all concerned customers. We were 4 people who went to restaurant after seeing "one for one" beer offer and we ordered 4 beers hoping to be billed for 2. We also confirmed from waiter if the offer stands true and he confirmed affirmative. In the end, we were billed for 4 beers and the reason cited was that we needed to order in that particular section in their IPAD (They take offers through ipads on each table). When we asked, why would some one expect a normal consumer to read all terms and conditions, we were told that some customer do not want to utilise one for one offer and hence their orders need to specify this. We are extremely baffled with sheer dishonesty and malice of owner. We will never visit this dishonest place ever and we advise all people who believe dishonesty should not be tolerated, not to visit this place. SHAMEFUL Zaffron Kitchen.

Good food but poor service

Went for a special occasion but our experience was ruined due to poor service. We asked the staff to remove class cutlery for my young child. However the glass removed removed and as usual my kid broke the glass. The glass pieces went into our food and it was ruined.

Had to ask for servittes serveral times. Also the staff serving us didn't know english.

This place certainly needs to give focus to their service and improve it.

good food but bad service

I visit this outlet often and so is in a good position to see its transformation. Firstly food quality has maintain over time. But service is getting worst. Today I made a reservation but they did not have record of it. Then the waiter reluctantly led us to our table shaking his head. We asked for warm water and he delivered ice water instead. I did not feel welcome. Fortunately, not all staff are behaving badly. Will still visit but probably not as often anymore.

Waited too long, food too rich.

Waited 40 minutes for food, and 15 mins for the bill. After 20 mins, I even had to ask for some water, and for the Teh Tarik I ordered.

The food itself was okay. I ordered the broccoli curry (rich and creamy), the lady's fingers (good), the fish curry (only ok) and the prata chicken curry set (alright). Too rich too fillin. Just as well they forgot the Fish Massala.