Back to Zaffron Kitchen#01-20, Westgate, 3 Gateway Drive

hahahaha007
 • 25 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
each smoothies is bad as it taste like pink coloured fever syrup. Otherwise the food are not bad, will come back for another try except ordering any drinks.

Hazelleo
 • 11 Jul 2014 69 reviews 1 follower
Overall
My sister and I will go Jurong area at least once a month. This time round, we decided to settle our lunch at Westgate mall. As we were walking around the mall deciding what’s for lunch, we chanced upon this classic modern style serving Indian cuisine. We decided to give it a try.
Zaffron Restaurant serves north, south Indian cuisine and as well local Indian foods. The interior design of the restaurant is classy with wall glasses at the entrance of the restaurant and westernize bar when you step in. We were introduced to their online ordering system instead of having the traditional ordering. Thus, this explains why they only have 2 service staffs for the whole restaurant.

The mini Ipad ordering was easy and user-friendly. We took our time browsing through the online menu and placed our order. The whole process took us less than 10 minutes and waited patiently for our orders to process.
Drinks that we ordered were Ice Kopi S$4.50 and Teh Tarik S$3.50.
Sisters ordered Chat Masala Fries @S$5.00 as the starter for the main course. The fries are crispy with light masala taste.
Dum Chicken Bryani S$13.50 serving was generous. The dish was served sealed with a thin layer of dough with hidden briyani, chicken thigh and egg. Something different in terms of presentation and at the same time retains the flavors and taste of the dish.
I ordered Garlic Naan S$4.50 and their signature Butter Chicken S$16.00 to complete the meal.Chicken Tikka marinated in a delightful yogurt and spice mixture with butter flavored gravy perfect for the naan.
The ambiance of the restaurant was perfect for dinning as a couple or in small group. Pleasant and peaceful moments with cosy chatting session over the lunch as the restaurant is quite empty. Service staffs were quite friendly and provide suggestion on foods recommendation.

For more food reviews, check out my post : http://hazeldiary.com
Dinner, Lunch
  • Dum Chicken Briyani
  • Garlic Naan
  • Butter Chicken

Hoongy !
 • 20 Mar 2014 1792 reviews 250 followers
Overall
Afternoon tea sets at an Indian restaurant - now that is rare.

However, Zaffron Kitchen is doing just that. With three different sets to pick from, one could try many different Indian delights in bite size portions - prata, cakes, breads and gulab jamun, designed just for the tai tai.

Ah..the feeling of living like a tai tai for one day - priceless.
Dinner, High Tea