Reviews for Zaffron Kitchen (Westgate)

3.2

AsianIndian

Book a Table

Ketan Mistry

Personallized attention and Good Service

Today I went with my family to celebrate Indian festival "Rakhi Day" at ZaffroN Kitchen, Westgate. This is my second visit at this outlet although there is one near my home in East. Vincent who is heading the outlet was very attentive and took care of us while we there from 1.30pm to 3.30pm. He was assisted by Jay, who served us cheerfuly . My uncle asked him why he looks happy and his answer was that "it makes him happy to see restaurant full of customers" . It is hard to find this kind of service in Singapore these days. The food was delicious. We tried several things including Mix Grill Platter, Tandoori Mushroom, Palak Paneer  and Goan Fish Curry. As for drink, we had chilled draft beer and Lassi. I think it is a great place to entertain family and friends. Strongly recommended. By the way this is a genuine review and not a paid one, in case you are wondering
01 Feb 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Good food but poor service

Overall
Went for a special occasion but our experience was ruined due to poor service. We asked the staff to remove class cutlery for my young child. However the glass removed removed and as usual my kid broke the glass. The glass pieces went into our food and it was ruined.

Had to ask for servittes serveral times. Also the staff serving us didn't know english.

This place certainly needs to give focus to their service and improve it.
11 Jan 2015 • 0 review • 0 follower

good food but bad service

Overall
I visit this outlet often and so is in a good position to see its transformation. Firstly food quality has maintain over time. But service is getting worst. Today I made a reservation but they did not have record of it. Then the waiter reluctantly led us to our table shaking his head. We asked for warm water and he delivered ice water instead. I did not feel welcome. Fortunately, not all staff are behaving badly. Will still visit but probably not as often anymore.
12 Sep 2014 • 2 reviews • 10 followers

Waited too long, food too rich.

Overall
Waited 40 minutes for food, and 15 mins for the bill. After 20 mins, I even had to ask for some water, and for the Teh Tarik I ordered.

The food itself was okay. I ordered the broccoli curry (rich and creamy), the lady's fingers (good), the fish curry (only ok) and the prata chicken curry set (alright). Too rich too fillin. Just as well they forgot the Fish Massala.

Similar Listings