Reviews for Zaffron Kitchen (Westgate)

AsianIndian

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Personallized attention and Good Service

Today I went with my family to celebrate Indian festival "Rakhi Day" at ZaffroN Kitchen, Westgate. This is my second visit at this outlet although there is one near my home in East. Vincent who is heading the outlet was very attentive and took care of us while we there from 1.30pm to 3.30pm. He was assisted by Jay, who served us cheerfuly . My uncle asked him why he looks happy and his answer was that "it makes him happy to see restaurant full of customers" . It is hard to find this kind of service in Singapore these days. The food was delicious. We tried several things including Mix Grill Platter, Tandoori Mushroom, Palak Paneer  and Goan Fish Curry. As for drink, we had chilled draft beer and Lassi. I think it is a great place to entertain family and friends. Strongly recommended. By the way this is a genuine review and not a paid one, in case you are wondering
• 31 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Reporting of Dishonesty of Zaffron Kitchen

Overall
We would like to report dishonest behaviour of Restaurant owner to all concerned customers. We were 4 people who went to restaurant after seeing "one for one" beer offer and we ordered 4 beers hoping to be billed for 2. We also confirmed from waiter if the offer stands true and he confirmed affirmative. In the end, we were billed for 4 beers and the reason cited was that we needed to order in that particular section in their IPAD (They take offers through ipads on each table). When we asked, why would some one expect a normal consumer to read all terms and conditions, we were told that some customer do not want to utilise one for one offer and hence their orders need to specify this. We are extremely baffled with sheer dishonesty and malice of owner. We will never visit this dishonest place ever and we advise all people who believe dishonesty should not be tolerated, not to visit this place. SHAMEFUL Zaffron Kitchen.
• 01 Feb 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Good food but poor service

Overall
Went for a special occasion but our experience was ruined due to poor service. We asked the staff to remove class cutlery for my young child. However the glass removed removed and as usual my kid broke the glass. The glass pieces went into our food and it was ruined.

Had to ask for servittes serveral times. Also the staff serving us didn't know english.

This place certainly needs to give focus to their service and improve it.
• 11 Jan 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

good food but bad service

Overall
I visit this outlet often and so is in a good position to see its transformation. Firstly food quality has maintain over time. But service is getting worst. Today I made a reservation but they did not have record of it. Then the waiter reluctantly led us to our table shaking his head. We asked for warm water and he delivered ice water instead. I did not feel welcome. Fortunately, not all staff are behaving badly. Will still visit but probably not as often anymore.