Mon - Fri: 11:30 - 14:30
Mon - Fri: 15:00 - 17:30
Mon - Fri: 18:00 - 22:00
Sat, Sun &: 11:00 - 14:30
Sat, Sun &: 15:00 - 17:30
Sat, Sun &: 18:00 - 22:00
Zhou's Kitchen is a casual dining restaurant that serves Chinese cuisines. The restaurant offers all-time Chinese favourites as well as a wide variety of ala carte dishes. An outlet is located at Far East Square.See what foodies like this place for
The HGW community like this place for...
- Large Groups/Gathering10 votes
- Dinner8 votes
- Business Dining6 votes
- Children/Family6 votes
- Lunch6 votes
- High Tea5 votes
- Buffet4 votes
- Vibrant/Noisy4 votes
- After Work3 votes
- Girls Night Out3 votes
- Quiet3 votes
- Fried Eggplant with Pork Floss
- Deep-Fried Vegetarian Spring Roll and Pan-Fried Carrot Cake
- Char Siew Su aka Baked Flaky BBQ Pork Pastry
- Sweet n Sour Pork
- Char Siew Bao aka Steamed BBQ Pork Bun
- Steamed Guo Tie with Sichuan Sauce aka Chinese Gyoza
- Har Gao aka Deep Fried Prawn
- Yang Zi Gan Lu aka Mango Pomelo with Sago
What others are saying...
CLOSED- Zhous kitchen was also tung lok group but they changed the restaurant interior and its now Tong lok old style restaurant.
I guess far east square is near china town so they decided to go back old style.
Recently, I’ve realized that my family has been travelling to the branch at Far East Square for our regular family dinners.
Reason being: they have attentive service and not too crowded, food is good and ambience is simple and serene.
The very last time we had the long long long spring roll which was really long. Probably 3-4 times the length of a normal spring roll / popiah. Being soup lovers, we also ordered...