Reviews for (Closed) Zhou's Kitchen (Far East Square)

AsianChinese
Korean Antie

CLOSED - it became tung lok restaurant not zhous kitchen

CLOSED- Zhous kitchen was also tung lok group but they changed the restaurant interior and its now Tong lok old style restaurant.
I guess far east square is near china town so they decided to go back old style.

04 Sep 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

CLOSED - it became tung lok restaurant not zhous kitchen

05 May 2012 • 14 reviews • 0 follower

most amazing service

very attentive service. and the prices for the food are very reasonable.

keep up the good work!

20 Feb 2012 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

simplicity at its peak

Recently, I’ve realized that my family has been travelling to the branch at Far East Square for our regular family dinners.

Reason being: they have attentive service and not too crowded, food is good and ambience is simple and serene.

The very last time we had the long long long spring roll which was really long. Probably 3-4 times the length of a normal spring roll / popiah. Being soup lovers, we also ordered the clam soup with cabbage, beancurd and dried shrimps. Surprisingly, the soup was loaded with ingredients with a thick soup.

In addition, we had the pork shank which was really tender and tasty! With the right balance of fats and meat, the pork shank did not appear too oily and the gravy complements the entire dish.

Lastly, our favourite has to be the braised spinach beancurd with mushrooms and vegetables. The beancurd is crispy on the outside and soft when bitten into (think tau hua). A definite winner with both adults and children.